


Andrews Grandpa died on Tuesday February 10, 2009. He was an amazing man and he will be greatly missed by many. Polly has been his bird for 30 some odd years and was 18 or so when he got her. Now she is part of our family and we are happy to have her, even though only Andrew is allowed to touch her!




I found you! I love it. Especially the part about your cool in-laws. They reall are pretty awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteAs far as book suggestions go, me and Anna now have a "book blog". And, I just tried a new, super easy, soup. 2 cans of Nacho Cheese, 1 big can of Cream of Chicken, 1 big can of enchilada sauce and some milk. I boiled some chiken first and added that as well. Chicken Encillada soup the easy way. Crumble some chips and cheese on top. Yummy.