Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!



I just want to say a few words on your special day; First of all~ WOW! I can't think of many more fitting words to describe what an amazing and beautiful woman you are.



My wish for you on this day and every day forward; I wish for my mother to look into the mirror every morning- and look past any gray hairs or impending wrinkles and see STRENGTH. See the woman that we see~ kind, generous, loving, patient, beautiful, sweet, strong and much much more. I wish for you to see this woman and realize- what a special person you are. I hope you see all of the amazing things you've done for people and our family in the flash of an eye and then.... I hope you realize you need a turn too!

As a mother of six, a nurse, and a pillar in your church you have given and given and given. I hope that you will take time to do something 100% self-indulgent. If it's a good book or a massage or a drive in the mountains~ I wish that you would treat yourself ~ daily!




Your generosity and strength have been a huge inspiration to many people and I hope you know how much you have inspired me. You are and always have been a magnificent woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, grandma and friend. Happy Birthday!!! I love you!



"Nobody knows of the work it makes to keep the home together. Nobody knows of the steps it takes nobody knows but mother.”

2 comments: