Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Georgette!

I have to edge in one more birthday blog to a woman I owe so much respect to! The women who gave birth to and raised my amazing husband! My mother-in-law Georgette Loring!



Where to begin my darling Georgette? You are such a sweet lady. Words could never express what your unconditional love for Isaiah and I have meant. You stepped right into the Grandma/Mother-in-law role only weeks after meeting us. I knew right from the start that yours was amazing family and we are lucky to belong to it.



Your generosity is never ending and your sense of humor cracks me up! Even if you are just trying to get me in trouble with the MAN!

Thank you so much for all of the outlandish opportunities you have provided our family through out the years. I couldn't even begin to list the incredible memories our family has been able to create thanks to an opportunity you and Brick have provided. Poor Isaiah still can't fathom how none of his other friends have ever stayed on a house boat or flown in a private plane. For some reason he thinks these things are normal.



I also need to take a moment and thank you for the way you have raised Andrew. He is an amazing man and I can't imagine where I'd be without him. Now that I think about it- every last one of your children are incredible. They truly are and that speaks wonders in days like these about what a great mom they have!



Georgette, I hope that on this day you spend time treating yourself. You constantly run yourself ragged (I mean that in the nicest way) trying to make sure everything and everyone around you is taken care of. Please take this day, your day, to relax and make yourself smile! You deserve it!

We love you very much! Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment