Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shoot!




Shootin' well there's not a much better way to let go of some tension. While I can assure you all my father would have been humiliated had he seen me pop off 60 or more rounds at a target 20 feet away and miss 58 of those shots! Truth be told even Andrew & Isaiah wondered off after I emptied the first 2 clips with no hit! Andrew goes off with friends from time to time to shoot guns, Isaiah & I were his partners in crime last weekend. Poor guy had to leave me be, if you know me well enough you know you can't teach me anything! 'I just always have to learn the hard way' (my moms voice echoes in my head). Isaiah on the other hand did really well, of course he listens to his teacher!

1 comment:

  1. If anyone ever robs me at gunpoint, I want it to be you. I loved having breakfast with you all Saturday. Hope the rest of your trip was nice.

    ReplyDelete