
Tresa! Tresa! Tresa! I don't even know where to begin- maybe at the beginning? I remember the first time we ever hung out we were 12- good old Classic Fun Center! And you were always my favorite to go to the 49th Street Galleria with! Do you remember the picture booths? We loved those. You were always a blast at the mall, and on the bus to middle school. I miss our Java Hut runs before High School and cooking dinner for you in our Condo. I loved your perm... and bangs in 7th grade (or was it 8th)! : ) I hated the look on your face when you found out I was pregnant, I still remember how disappointed you were in me, as any real friend would've been. (Good thing it all worked out!)
I loved kneeling across from you as you married your husband, and I LOVED having you next to me while I married mine.

You have stayed up late to listen to me cry, helped me move out of horrible situations and into your home, you babysat Isaiah at all hours while I worked through things and always lent your most sound advice and then supported me when I decided against it.
You have inspired me in so many ways I can't even begin to list them but I have become a better person for it.
You have truly been the most amazing friend and I am lucky to have you. I hope you know that there has NEVER been one day where I took your friendship for granted and I love you!
(I only wish I had more incriminating photos scanned into my computer)
Thank you so much for all of your unwavering love and support through the last 14 years and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!




I'm glad Tresa has been such a good friend all these years. Happy Birthday Tresa.
ReplyDelete