Thursday, May 14, 2009

So Proud!

Now let's be clear ~ I have oodles of nieces and nephews, all of whom I am proud of and all for different things but I need to take a minute to share Mathew with the world!

Mathew was born right about the time I turned 16, which meant I got to parade him around town! We went to the Zoo, we went to the park we swung in the hammock and laughed until we couldn't breathe. He was my special little buddy! Now he is much older and pitching for his baseball team, somehow I missed the fact that he is the pitcher and I was so proud when I approached the field and saw a MANZANARES out on the pitchers mound.

It's possible that I embarrassed him a little (I cheer kind of loud) but he grinned and bared it. (Even let me take a few pictures)Mathew has such a special personality and I LOVE to watch him in action. Anyone who has ever met Mathew knows what a sweetheart he is and I'm so proud to be his aunt! Go Yankees!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are supporting Matthew in everything. You are so good for him.

    ReplyDelete