Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrew!





Happiest Birthday wishes to the most AMAZING husband any girl could be lucky enough to have!

We have been through SO many things together. Good things, sad things, happy moments, deaths, births, adoptions, and anything else that can't fall into those categories. You have always been so strong and secure. When I want to fall apart at the seams and kick and scream and cry- you let me - and then you pick up the pieces and help me get them back into place. You are my rock. You are my best friend.




I have watched you change over the years and I am happy that in some ways we have grown together and in some ways- you are still the exact same Andrew I wanted to marry in 8th grade. You're love for animals is astounding, your patience for all man kind is unwavering, your heart is huge and ready to help anyone or give anything you can. My favorite quality of yours is that you never have a complaint or a bad thing to say at the end of the day and you can literally find good in every person and every situation. Sometimes it drives me crazy when you say "Don't worry, we'll work it out, everything happens for a reason", but you are right. You are always right (that drives me a little crazy too : ).




Last, I have to mention the incredible father you are. While you have been Isaiah's dad since...well pretty much since his 2nd birthday, words cannot express how much that has always meant to me. I can't imagine how hard it must have been to step up to that plate, but you did and you are a better dad than most kids could ever hope for.





Thank you Andrew for being everything you are. We love you and hope you have the best birthday ever!

3 comments:

  1. You asked me for a tear warning, and yet you did not provide one for this. Hmmmm, double standard? Anyway, he is the best, isn't he. I kinda love him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Girl, that brought me to tears!! Happy Birthday Andrew!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Andrew! We agree with what Deborah said. We think you're pretty great too and so glad you are part of the family.

    ReplyDelete