Maria~
I have to say- on your big day- how happy I am for you! You have always worked hard, held strong to your faith and have succeeded in life and love. While taking care of all of the serious stuff, you have always loved 'play time' too. Which I personally think is great!



You have always been and still are a great example to our family. Even when sticky situations arise you have been willing to listen to 'the other side' and keep an open mind about situations. I love how you don't see the world as 'black and white' but accept and embrace the gray areas as necessary.

You have gone from 'allergic to weeds' (no, I'm never going to let it go), to farming the Idaho lands! I honestly didn't think you'd last 2 years when you first moved there. Good thing I'm wrong quite a bit because it seems to be a perfect fit for you!

One of your other- more obvious wonderful traits is that you are a REMARKABLE mother! You have a beautiful family and a great husband. You clearly cherish them and never take a day for granted.
I know we are not exceptionally close siblings but I've enjoyed learning more about you through Facebook and Blogs! I hope you know that I love and respect you and how happy I am for you in all that you've achieved over the years. Happy Birthday!




Wow. I really don't know what to say except that was the nicest gift you could have given me. Thank you for your kind words of love. You are the best.
ReplyDelete