We are always trying to squeeze in as much fun as possible and I have to say we did pretty good for the month of October!
We started with a trip to Cornbelly's Corn Maze.
They had all sorts of fun things to do besides the maze. We ended up jumping on a giant air pillow, Isaiah rode a mechanical bull (I'm still kicking myself for not trying it out myself) and we even had disgusting foot-long corn dogs! Don't forget all the cute places to take pictures!




After our anual mull around the local pumpkin patch we hosted a pumkin carving party. Which proved to be a good time with a few family members and a few friends! Next year we'll have to do it a little closer to Halloween. I thought pumkins would last a week before they started to wrinkle and rot but turns out... maybe not!





Halloween was no disappointment this year either. It fell on a Saturday- my favorite-and the weather was BEAUTIFUL for trick-or treating.
We started off our Halloween fun with a parade at Isaiah's school a couple of days in advance. Even if the parade only lasted a few minutes I am always greatful that I get to go and see all of the kids dressed up with those huge grins of excitement!


(alright so this kid isn't really grinning but the rest of them were...promise)
That night Isaiah dressed up again for the schools PTA Family Halloween party. This time he got to wear his mask! He was pretty exicted about it at first but it ended up on his head for most of Halloween night! Figures.

Andrew and I helped out with the trunk-or-treating in the parking lot. Turns out the back of the Prius doubles nicely as a 'Ghost Motel'. Too bad none of the other parents decorated their trunks- the kids all ran to us. I figure they must of thought we had better candy- we ran out FAST!

After trick-or-treating with his cousin Trevann (so bummed I don't have pictures of that Frankenstine) Isaiah had a 'boys only' slumber party at Aunt Boos. Andrew and I snuck away to have some Halloween fun of our own and yes..... we were a Dr. and Nurse. ; )

We hope every one else had as much fun as we did in October! Whew!




Way to make everything fun! But what's with the gloves for gutting a pumpkin? Have you gone soft on me? Really. I thought you were tougher than that. You are still a Manzanares you know. :)
ReplyDeletePumpkin carving party? I might have to steel that idea.
ReplyDeleteLove the trunk or treat decorations!! YOu think of the best things!
ReplyDelete