Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Isaiah!



Dear Sweet Isaiah~

I got everything and more than I ever could have hoped for when you came into my life. You have changed me in ways I didn't realize needed changing. You have touched so many peoples lives with your amazing sense of humor and your beautiful smile.

I wish I could slow the sands from the hour glass and keep you little forever but the truth is your already almost as tall as I am. You are so smart, sometimes too smart and I admire your will to do good and treat people nicely. I hope you will continue to think of others as you grown into a young man.



I love how brave you are son. You are always up for trying new things like snowboarding and wake boarding. I hope that you will learn to be patient with yourself as no one is a professional at first! You dream big and I know you will go far in life. You can accomplish anything you put your mind to- just be patient and practice!!!












Don't forget that girls have cooties, 'fish tales' are sometimes considered lies and going faster is not always better! Also please remember that while I am your mom I am also your friend and I hope you will continue to come to me with you problems and concerns.

Dad and I love you will all our hearts. You truly are such a blessing for both of us. I hope you have the best birthday ever!

Love, Mom

2 comments:

  1. Be sure and give the birthday boy a big ole hug and kiss from us. We'll try and give him a call later. Sent him a card (today so it will be late - oops!) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one needed a tear warning.

    ReplyDelete