Monday, November 2, 2009

Belated Birthday(s)!

I think I'm about done with the whole 'Birthday Blog Wishes' thing but there are a couple of more birthdays that I will need to recognize in November but first I need to back up and say Happy Belated Birthday to one of the most influential people in my life- Nicole Muir 10/30/2009! So we are having some computer problems and while I am admittedly an avid procrastinator- this is NOT my fault - our computer hates me I tell ya! Any how~ Happiest of Happy birthday wishes to you.

Nicole,

If you had any idea how much I admire and count on your strength- you'd probably take out a restraining order. Truth is~ I have NEVER met such an amazing mother, wife, friend and sister.



I love how you can ALWAYS look on the bright side and how you rarely ever complain about anything. You are always up for a challenge and are constantly challenging yourself and others. As great as you are you still find time to try new things and expand your horizons. You have an infectiously bright outlook about life and the way things are- or could be. It is hard not to feel a new 'zest' for life whenever you are around.





Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of our talks and the inspiration and motivation you share- sometimes- unknowingly. We love and miss you!

And what kind of Aunt would I be if I didn't give a special little shout out to my favorite Brookie Bear? 10/27/2009




I still remember coming over to Andrews house to change your diaper when he'd babysit you (Men are not cut out for all things). At the time I never knew that someday I'd be your aunt and I can't tell you how happy and honored I feel about that.

You are a very special and gorgeous girl and please don't you ever forget it. I hope you know that we are always here for you if you ever need a thing- even hundreds of miles away we will some how make it happen. I hope your new school and town are ready for you babe- because you truly are something special!

Happy belated birthday to you both! xoxoxox

1 comment: